Best Buy For Makita 18V BL1860 Series Battery!
- 30 days unconditional refund
- Us stock. Fast delivery within 3-7days.
- 3-LED indicator. Fit all Maktia 18V BL1830 BL840 BL1850 BL1860 series batteries.
- Get 10% off now with code: CEENR10
Replace OEM P/N:
For Makita BL1815, BL1830, BL1835, LXT400, 194204-5, 194205-3, 194230-4, 194309-1
Compatible All Used and Current Makita 18v Tool Models:(use "ctrl+F")
- For BC series:
BCF201, BCF201Z, BCL180, BCL180F, BCL180W, BCL180Z, BCL180ZW BCL182, BCL182Z, BCS550, BCS550F, BCS550RFE, BCS550Z
- For BD series:
BDA350, BDA350F, BDA350RFE, BDA350Z BDA351, BDA351RFE, BDA351Z, BDF451, BDF451Z BDF452Z, BDF452Z, BDF453Z, BDF453SHE, BDF454F, BDF454Z, BDF456Z
- For BF series:
BFS450 BFS450RFE BFS450Z BFR750L BFR750Z BFR750 BFR750Z BFR450RFE BFR550 BFR550L BFR550Z
- For BH series:
BHP451, BHP451SFE, BHP451RFE, BHP452, BHP452Z, BHP452SHE, BHP453 series, BHP454, BHP454Z, BHP454RFE, BHP456 series, BHR202, BHR202Z, BHR202RFE, BHR240, BHR240Z, BHR241, BHR241Z, BHR242series, BHR243sries, BHS630RFE, BHS630Z
- For BJ series:
BJR181, BJR181F, BJR181RF, BJR181RFE, BJR181X, BJR181X1, BJR181Z, BJR182, BJR182F, BJR182X, BJR182Z, BJS101RFE
- For BT series:
BTD140, BTD141, BTDW251Z, BTD140SFE, BTD140Z, BTD141Z, BTD144Z, BTD144, BTW251, BTP140, BTL063, BTL061, BTL063Z, BTL061Z, BTD140RFE, BTD140Z, BTD142SHE, BTD145RFE, BTW251RFE, BTW450RFE, BTD142Z, BTD145Z, BTP140Z, BTW450Z
100% new and high-quality cells
Chemistry: Lithium-ion (Li-Ion)
Capacity : 6000mAh/6.0Ah
Warranty:1 Year Warranty + 30 Days Money Back
Brand New,100% compatibility with the original 18V drill
- LED Charge level indicator: The power display can show the remaining power in order to avoid over-charging & over-discharging.
- The 6.0Ah provides up to 65% more run time per charge compared to BL1830.
- The unique dust cover design keeps the battery clean and prevents damage.
- Compatible with Makita 18-Volt LXT tools,build-in protection against incorrect voltage, short circuit, internal overheating.
2x 6.0AH 18V Battery for Makita BL1860B
1X User Manual
1. Please use Battery Regularly and Charge Battery Completely.
2. Don’t Leave Battery on Charger all the time;
3. Please keep the battery Cool and Dry;
4. Keep away from children.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.